(Ronnie) NaglooAssistant Professor
- I am an organizer for the Kolchin Seminar in Differential Algebra at the Graduate Center CUNY.
- I am organizing the Model Theory Seminar at the Graduate Center CUNY this Spring 2019.
- I am on the Program Committee for the ASL North American Meeting, May 20-23, 2019, Graduate Center CUNY.
- I will speak at the Math Research Seminar, February 26, Bronx Community College.
- I will speak at the Workshop on Model Theory, Differential/Difference Algebra, and Applications, March 11-16, CUNY/Courant Institute.
- I will speak at the Rutgers Logic Seminar, March 25, Rutgers University.
- I will be at the Institute for Advanced Studies in July 2019 for the Summer Collaborators Program (with D. Blazquez-Sanz, G. Casale and J. Freitag).