SoftChalk 9 is licensed by Bronx Community College
Windows installation DOWNLOAD
Macintosh installation DOWNLOAD
SoftChalk Installation Guide (PDF)DOWNLOAD
SoftChalk Create Guide (PDF)DOWNLOAD
Steps to Install SoftChalk and Enter Your License
- Email Albert Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org (From your BCC email account) to requested the License Key
- Download the SoftChalk installer by clicking on the appropriate download button above. Save the installer file locally on your computer.
Click the installer and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- After installing SoftChalk, look for the SoftChalk 8 icon on your desktop. Double-click the icon to start the SoftChalk application. Within the SoftChalk application, go to the Help menu and choose Enter License. (If you are a Macintosh user, go to the top left of your screen and choose File/Enter License.)
- Copy and paste the license info into the License Name and License Key fields.
- You will also need to fill out the user information fields. Click OK.
Help Topics and Training
- Visit the SoftChalk Support Center or email us at email@example.com if you need assistance. At the SoftChalk Support Center, please notice the Installation and License Key FAQ folders at the left.
- Within the SoftChalk Create application, see Help/Help Topics for a searchable SoftChalk Create Guide, integration guides for learning management systems, FAQs and links to sign up for free training.
- Visit the SoftChalk website for a wealth of useful information including video tutorials, lesson tutorials, sample lessons, a variety of live webinar offerings and free short courses.
- Visit the SoftChalk CLOUD website and register for a free 30-day account so you can share and discover SoftChalk activities and lessons in SoftChalk Share, our cloud-based Learning Object Repository.